We have many options including
1. Tooth whitening (bleaching) removes discoloration, stains and brightens teeth. In a single one hour office visit, tooth whitening can be achieved or alternatively the dentist may dispense a system you can use in the privacy and comfort of your home on your own schedule.
2. Bonding can greatly enhance the appearance of teeth of chipped teeth, broken, stained teeth or teeth that have undesirable spaces between them. The process of bonding involves applying or bonding tooth-colored materials directly to the tooth surface.
3. Enamel shaping improves the appearance by re-contouring teeth. This quick and conservative process, is often combined with bonding and is normally quick and comfortable with immediately pleasant results.
4. Veneers improve the look of the front side of teeth by applying thin custom-made porcelain shells. Chipped or worn, permanently stained, poorly shaped, slightly crooked teeth and/or spaces between teeth can be treated with veneers made of tooth-coloured porcelain or resin.
5. Invisalign Braces are clear, custom molded, removable aligners are designed specifically to fit your teeth. These braces are removable and get changed every two weeks moving your teeth move little by little and straighten your teeth gradually. Dr. Rouah can help you find out if invisalign is the right option for you.
6. Adults can benefit from braces as well as children and adolescents. Teeth that are poorly aligned, crowded or do not function properly may require Orthodontics. If Dr. Rouah thinks you would benefit from seeing a specialist for treatment, he will gladly refer you to an orthodontist.
Your first appointment
Book your first appointment it's easy! Fill out our contact form, select the service you are interested or simply call our phone#. We are waiting for your call!